Earth Mastery 2019
NMSEA is excited to offer the Earth Mastery course, a 11-week program on educating and implementing climate change solutions into citizens’ daily lives. Modeled after the University of Oregon’s Climate Masters program, participants will be engaged with topics including home energy, clean energy, transportation, food, green building, and more.
There will be approximately be 30 hours of in-class lecture and outdoor components. The program will be led by NMSEA facilitators and presenters. Upon completion of the program, participants will implement their 30-hour service project in the community and their plan to shift to clean energy. Successful participants will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Program schedule – 3/12/19 to 5/25/19
- Lectures are held every Tuesday evenings from 5:45pm – 8:00pm
- Lectures will occur on weeks 1-8
- Field trips will occur on Saturdays
Syllabus – please click on the link below
** Please note that the current schedule is in draft form. A final version will be updated on this page and sent to registered participants.
Program Capacity – 20 participants
Ideas and Coffee Co-Working Space
5021 Indian School Rd NE #500
Albuquerque, NM 87110
** Free parking
- $75 for general registration
- $50 for NMSEA members
Save your Spot!
- 10 week course
- Dynamic education on climate change, energy, food, transportation, and more!
- Led by NMSEA facilitators and presenters
- Convenient classroom location
- One lecture per week
- Field trips
- Volunteer component
- Special NMSEA member discount available!